2. Lucky people have a great sense of what they don't want, so they don't spend a lot of time chasing low priority goals and aspirations.
3. Lucky people see the big picture and have the ability to see the forest through the trees.
4. Lucky people do not generalize. By not having preconceived ideas or generalizations, it allows them to see opportunities that are often closed off to others.
5. Lucky people are open to new things and ideas. The more experiences one has, the greater chance of "stumbling" across something new and exciting.
6. Lucky people consider themselves lucky! Have you ever known someone that is constantly talking about how unlucky they are? Well, it's the same concept in reverse. If you tell yourself how lucky you are everyday, before long, it actually becomes your reality.
7. Lucky people work hard and are willing to pay the price for the things they want. Have you ever heard the quote, "the harder I work, the luckier I get"?
8. Lucky people are optimistic. Their glass is half full and they tend to see the upside and opportunities in the challenges that confront them.
9. Lucky people listen to their gut. While our instincts tend to be suppressed from non-use, the lucky people of the world not only follow their gut, but trust and rely on it every day.
10. Luck is a state of mind - so make your state the size of Alaska!
© 2009 Successco
Share this post